“Cheap things are of no value, valuable things are not cheap.”
When you decide to upgrade, you are doing it to increase the equity and livability of your home. By settling for cheaper products and less experienced craftsman you will compromise the goals you originally set out to achieve. At Primo / J.W. Skutnik we offer distinctive designs of high quality, on-time and on-budget.
Our Design / Build Process and How it Works
- Allows the designer and the client to further discuss the project in question.
- Helps client to determine project goals, budget and time frame.
- Provides the designer with sufficient information in order to develop a preliminary cost quote that will be presented at the second meeting
- A retainer agreement contract is created and includes cost for design phase and what specific services are included.
- Client, architect and design/build consultant work together to determine final decisions on the layout and design. Function and aesthetics are both taken into account as well as budget.
- Create a construction agreement contract that specifies pricing, scope of work and time frame.
- Construction begins. During this time, Primo Construction / J.W. Skutnik Construction works diligently to ensure the quality of the work and to keep the project on schedule.
- We maintain constant communication with our clients. In addition, clients are asked to complete a satisfaction survey giving feedback on the quality of work and services provided.